FTI introduces new Multifinsh Drag Finishing technology to the Southeast.
As a vendor for precision parts we have come to understand the requirements for part finishing are becoming more critical to the functionality of many components like never before. Multifinish has perfected the Drag Finishing process so that the benefits to the end users are numerous:
· Simple to use – extremely repeatable – less operator influence
· Extremely short process times
· Inside and outside polishing and deburring frequently possible
· High-precision chamfering
· No damage to your work pieces, because the parts do not touch
· Highly effective and efficient due to the shorter processes times
· Rapid retrofitting of clamping devices allows for several different batches to be processed
· Time and cost savings due to simple handling technology
· Maximum flexibility
· Short setup times
· Cool Process – Maintains a superior structural integrity of critical components
FTI has researched this technology to introduce to its cliental manufacturing Turbine Blades, Cutting tools, punches, bone implants, small components for the automotive industry, medical components, gears, racing components, hydraulics, plumbing, etc.